Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Twins! I miss you Riss~



I remember the day the twins were born so well! We were all so excited to have two babies to take care of! They were the sweetest, cutest babies, and we loved them SO much!

Happy Birthday Riss! I still cannot believe that you are not here, and I never get to celebrate your birthday with you again! Sixteen years was not near long enough! You were such an amazing person, and you are missed more than words can ever explain! I think about you everyday, but today I woke up with you on my mind thinking I need to call the twins and tell them happy birthday and then realizing that I only have one "twin" to call makes me sad, and mad!!! I know you are having the best birthday ever, but I am being so selfish and I want you here with us!!!!! I Love you so much and you will never be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Rand!!! I am so sorry that for the first time in seventeen years you are celebrating your birthday as one! I know this is so hard for you, and just know that I love you so much and I am always here!!!! I thank God that we still have you here with us!!!! So i hope that your day is as good as it can be!!! I love you so much!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Randall & Celice!!!!

No comments: