Thursday, August 14, 2008

Getting Old!


So today was my birthday! They just are not as fun as they used to be, I don't like feeling like I am getting old, but it is better than the alternative! Tim has brought me home something every day this week and called it my "birthday week" and he has done a great job! Reagan and Audrey made me some very sweet cards that made me cry, and I will definately be saving them!


Tonite my family and a couple of friends all got together and we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, and then to the melting pot for dessert! It was SO good, and we had a really good time. I love when I get to be with my family, but it is also so hard because it is so noticeable that we are missing one of us, and it breaks my heart! This was my first birthday without Riss here to celebrate with me, and it was extremely hard, but I should be used to that because everyday is hard! I miss you Riss! I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband to plan all of that and get my family all together for me!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I feel horrible, I didn't know it was our birthday until yesterday when Katie told me... so happy late birthday! See you soon, hopefully!